Noted college football analyst Phil Steele just released his rankings of the top players, at each position, entering the May 8th NFL Draft. Several Seminoles made the list:
- Devonta Freeman is ranked as the eighth-best running back.
- Kelvin Benjamin comes in as wide receiver number four.
- Rimington Trophy recipient Bryan Stork is listed as the fourth center.
- Timmy Jernigan takes the fifth spot among defensive tackles.
- Telvin Smith is charted as outside linebacker number ten.
- Christian Jones takes the six spot for inside linebackers.
- Lamarcus Joyner is the sixth-ranked cornerback.
- Terrance Brooks is number eight, as far as safeties are concerned.
You can view the entire list of Steele’s rankings, which includes their NFL Combine measurables, here.
Tags: Florida State Seminoles