After a short hiatus ACC Weekly Linkage returns to its (supposedly) weekly format. Thankfully, because stuff, a lot has gone on since the last time we met. So we will do our best to give you a one-stop-shop for all your ACC needs. With that being said, we should get this puppy rolling.
- Keeping It Heel has an update surrounding PJ Hairston and the awfulness that follows renting a car. Seriously man, renting cars stinks. I have to pay 30 bones a day to cover this thing?
- Our buddies at Soaring to Glory had an interview with Doug Flutie. Yeah, that Doug Flutie. You know, the dude who was once on a cereal box, threw a pretty neat game-winning touchdown pass and rocked a mullet. Check it out.
- Ball Durham has a behind the scenes look at Duke stuff. If you like Duke — or want to hate them in a new way — and like double spaces between paragraphs, well, you should take a gander.
- Do you like pro wrestling, bad Disney movies or the Fast and the Furious franchise? If you answered yes to any one of those then you deserve it to yourself to check out Canes Warning giving an update about a certain Smackdown aficionado having a locker room named after him.
- Kicking is underrated. No, seriously. If your favorite team cannot score by having a fella use his foot to earn three points, well, it’s going to be tough to win some games. Luckily — I think — Terrapin Station MD has an oddly informative article about kicking.
- From ChopChat (that being us) we presented you another week full of player profiles and stuff. Most of the ‘stuff’ being Jameis Winston related after Deadspin made him a national treasure. Here is a guide to follow his sure to be swell career.
- Super-semi-random bonus link: SaturdayBlitz is a very, very good website. They also have some talented writers (our own Jack Jorgensen being one of them). If you know what is good for you — and we can only assume you do because you are here — check out this article talking about the debate articles surrounding fast-paced offenses.
Make sure y’all come back daily for other Florida State (and some ACC related) stuff.
Me, Twitter @JosephNardone