Andrea Adelson of ESPN.com interviewed Rashad Greene. It was a great interview and Greene gave some interesting insight into the state of the program:
- Jimbo told the receivers they could be the best group in the nation.
- Greene hopes to hit 1,000 yards but will do whatever it takes to win games.
- Greene is going to focus on consistency at the things he does best–running routes, reading coverage.
- Christian Green is doing well–as are all the receivers–there are a lot of them who might have a breakout year.
- All QBs look great. The receivers are working with the QBs on 7 on 7s to gain chemistry.