FSU’s TE Christo Kourtzidis sat down with the media yesterday. Here’s what he had to say:
- Everyone is getting better, that’s what we’re focused on doing.
- Coach Brewster is different–Coley was “a little more laid back, a little more laid key.”
- Coach Brewster is passionate and very emotional and pushing them to play more.
- The biggest difference between this year and last year is understanding the playbook and being able to react to the defenses better. Experience.
- The tight ends are blocking a lot and have their hands full blocking the defensive ends.
- Big difference in defense, seeing more pressure and blitzes.
- All QBs are improving.