Cam Erving discussed the 1st scrimmage with the media:
- Not sharp, playing slow.
- Guys may have been over thinking and not playing naturally.
- On defense, they’re still understanding the blitz packages.
- Will correct mistakes from here and improve on what they did wrong.
- No QB stood out on the field necessarily.
- All of the QBs are competent, so it’s now about handling pressure situations.
- Defense is doing well–the offensive line is challenged by the new looks.
- Erving thought Hart did pretty well–staying vocal.
- Erving is more comfortable now than last year but a lot of new this year, so there’s a lot to learn.